Friday, August 14, 2009

I want to scream

I want to scream so loud you hear me all the way across the pond and come to see what's wrong. As if it wasn't bad enough that I couldn't properly speak to you this morning because I was in the car with my father, I also missed your messages.

I won't talk to you again until probably Sunday night- if I'm lucky. Just don't forget about me, ok? Don't forget the way it feels when we finally do get to talk and the release there is, when you realise that there's still something there.

I know you're frustrated. That's twice today that you've tried to contact me with no avail. Trust me, I'm frustrated too. I'm going to miss you this weekend. But next weekend in Atlantic City is going to be absolutely criminal. I'm going to miss you the most, then.

Until then, I'll keep smiling.

Yours,
Lil Spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment