Friday, August 14, 2009

iPhone update 8/13/09

I think of you all the time.

We had a 3 hour conversation yesterday morning...About us, about life after 21, our families- the usual. We know how weird we are for continuing this...At this rate I'm just curious as to why neither one of us seems to care about how weird we are and/or feel.

I wish you came home to me.

I was at work today and there was a man who came in to teach a haircutting class. His name was James, and he was from the UK. Cruel irony. He looked nothing like you, but I couldn't help but feel his glare on me. No way that guy was gay. I just wanted to scream "I've my own Brit, thank you!" Then he came over and started asking questions about the massages. I nearly died. Too ironic, too much for me to take in all at once. The other girls were astonished that I could understand what he was saying... I explained that after having talked to you for nearly two months, I have no problem understanding Brits, or even immitating them, at this point.

I hate to like you.
I hate that I see you, every where I go. When I've never even properly seen you at all.
I hate myself for not being able to let go.
I hate this world, for being such an unfair place.
and
I hate you, at no fault of your own.

Yes, I hate you so much.

Yours,

Little Spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment