Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekend Update

What a nice, easy day at home. The only thing I didn't like about it was that you couldn't be here to share it with me. I'm so relaxed, but in a way still so sad. Still have your flowers in my room, your teddy bear on my bed, and your picture in my mind. All I want is to hear your voice, to have you call my name. All I want to hear you say is that you want to come here, you want to see me. I know it's asking too much, but I want to get you on the next flight out.

I have to know. I have to know if you're the one. My mind and heart will never stop, the racing questions will never cease until I see you with my own two eyes. I can't explain it. Words can't explain it. My friends are starting to ask if we still talk- they never used to ask about you before. You are starting to have an incredible impact on my life. In a great way.

I have so much to tell you! I want to tell you about the Brit I met the other day. I want to tell you about the kittens we found in my friends' yard, about how the intro to "Fade to Black" by Dire Straits reminds me of you. I want to tell you about the night I'm about to spend in Manhattan, because I just know you'd love New York City as much as I do. I want to show you pictures of what's gone on this past week, my sister's kareoke video. All that good stuff.

I'm just wondering if that's what would be best for you. I don't want to make you feel unfaithful. But, I want you to know: I'm welcoming you into my heart, 100%- which rarely ever happens.

Fade to black.

Yours,
Little Spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment